Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day





Dear Mom,
Even though we live very far away from one another you are still my best friend.
You know me better than anyone and will always love me unconditionally.
I feel safe sitting next to you.
You make the best mashed potatoes on the face of the planet.
You've always supported every decision I have made.
You and dad are the foundation of the artist within me.
If I were to see your heart, it would match the shiny gold at the end of a rainbow.
You are so smart, but you don't need to announce it to the world.
People love you so much but you've never realized what a difference you make in their lives..
just by being you.

I love you mom. I wish we were together on this day..to eat breakfast together or sit down and eat a chocolate cake.

But I am just thankful knowing that no matter what I am always surrounded by your love!
I know everyone else in our family is too!

Gaia Loves You!
Griffin Loves You!
Courtney Loves You!
Cliff Loves You!
I Love You!
Dad Loves You!










1 comment:

  1. The picture of your brother just killed me! bwahahaha!!

    Happy Mother's day to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete